Saturday 2 February 2008

getting head

Don't know what manner of itch tickled my brain last night, but I decided on a whim, to shave my head completely bald. The feeling of running my hand over my bare scalp is amazing; it's like an amalgam of familiar sensations that result in an entirely novel one. It's like touching your knee, butt and sweaty chest at the same time! (You're most welcome for the mental image I've just painted for you.) But it's very cool.

I took the photo this morning after I was roused by A's SMS. Attached the photo to my reply and was promptly rewarded with A's approval ("You're so cute."), followed by commiseration with my "poor follicles". A's adorable. But I like the look. And I think I have an extraordinarily round head for a chink.



Lucy looks like she's trying to shove her maraca up my nose.

No comments: