Thursday 31 January 2008

manually completed

Just bought me a new handbag, from Esprit. Only $129! (I had actually set my sights on an uber-chic cK bag that cost $799 [$600 after discount] and was almost bent on purchasing it when the decision to take another ramble around town turned up this beauty, so my wallet and I are particularly pleased with it.) While its design is simple and clean, without the ostentatious trimmings and motifs that are often concomitant with the haute brands, it is accented with a couple of rather nice touches that give it a feel of understated elegance. I was contemplating between this and a larger, gym bag for the same price. That one was definitely more capacious, and with the amount of things I'd probably need to bring with me in my new job, the space would definitely have come in handy. But I eventually thought the better of it. Every other person seems to be lugging a gym bag around these days. And as you know, I'm no sheep when it comes to fashion. I'm quite the pragmatist, but sometimes form must necessarily trump function. So I'm pretty satisfied with my new found bag and new bagged find. Now my arm feels complete and trendy! One more reason to strut. :D

No comments: